Tuesday 18 September 2007

PostHeaderIcon Frog update

You're probably reading this post before the one I just made but I finished it by metioning a frog I hadn't seen for days. I went to brush my teeth and I saw something in the corner of my eye. With all the bugs here I have eyes like a hawk and pick up any small movement.

I stuck him in a jar and released him out into the wild!
It's strange how I batter the hell out of spiders/cockroaches but let the frog go even though they probably pose me the same limited threat.

I have named him Furogu

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory