Monday 24 September 2007

PostHeaderIcon Autumnal Equinox Holiday

Good evening

A very short update since it is 11pm and I am doing some last minute preparation for my classes tomorrow. I’m not organised because I was last in work on Friday morning and since then I’ve been out and about doing fun stuff.

I shall do a proper update when I get some time but here are the highlights:

We bought a keg
We climbed a mountain
We went to the beach
We climbed some rocks
We drank lots of beer and ate lots of chicken

Here’s one picture to wet your appetite

The Pacific is no match for me

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory