Monday 30 June 2008

PostHeaderIcon 太っています

I'm feeling a bit knackered today as I hardly slept at the weekend and I got up at 3:30am to watch the Euro 2008 final. I was pretty busy teaching this morning and so I was enjoying chilling at my desk reading the news and making some lesson plans. I was feeling rather parched as the weather is pretty bloody hot today. I headed outside to my favourite vending machine and as I was deciding what drink to buy a woman from the town hall passed by me:

Her: Oh... Hello
Me: Hello
Her: You.... you.... ffffff (She then makes the 'fat man' gesture)
Me: ..... uh... hai
Her: Yes.... (She then runs on the spot)
Me: ......
Her: Bai bai
Me: Bye

Cheeky bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all that time sitting at a computer. You've gone mental with the blog entries this month.

Ahoy hoy said...

A distinct lack of work and little desire to study Japanese help.

I'm going to hit the gym tonight. Or... get some deep fried pork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory