Friday 13 June 2008

PostHeaderIcon Blog 2.0

I've decided I don't like my blog being dominated by personal whinging so I'm going to try and do more light hearted updates. I've spent the last day trying to sex up the appearance of the main page but that proved harder than I first thought. It turns out I am not a master of computer code after all. However, I did manage to tweak a few things that just about made the experience worthwhile. I wanted to separate my personal stuff from the rest but for I'll just bunch them altogether. I'm going to start my first post right now. Also, feel free to comment advent readers of my life. I have this little stat thing that tells me how many people have visited and it's more people than all of you think. Although, occasionally this thing tells me the search engine requests that people have entered to eventually end up here. There seems to be a lot of people from Thailand looking for a "Japanese office lady". You lot don't have to bother, I'm sure you're busy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory