Thursday 4 December 2008

PostHeaderIcon Study study study

Hello. I am studying very hard at work this morning. I should really be planning for school later today but I don't actually care. They've decided that they can't be bothered team teaching anymore so I've got to do all the old stuff I used to. Only now... I don't care and want to study Japanese for my weekend test.

Anyway, I decided to write this blog to complain about my 'supervisor' again. He isn't playing with his spinning tops at work today but he's still annoying me. He's been standing at the photocopier for about 2 minutes whilst it has been beeping incessantly. He hasn't even tried to push a button... he's just standing there looking like a lost child in the supermarket. He moves with the grace of a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra. Alright... I stole that from somewhere but it's so fitting that I can't get it out of my head every time that I look at him.

Supervisor indeed.... I'm pretty sure his mum still lays his clothes out on his bed. His only duties this month are to pass on two sheets of paper to Noah and I. We haven't got either of them yet and even if I asked him now he would pass out with confusion as to what I meant.

In other news... I managed to read this off a blackboard yesterday. 食料品工業. It means the food industry or something. Woohoo. Here's a picture of me at Miyajima to add some colour. It's the famous shinto tori gate out in the water. It was very nice.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory