Sunday 21 December 2008

PostHeaderIcon Bangkok

Hello. I've been in Thailand for 1-2 days now. Bangkok is interesting but it's nothing I haven't seen before in other countries to be honest. It is quite unusual/disgusting to see 50 year old fat men walking about with young Thai women though. I've been enjoying the amazing food that seems to be available on every street. That has been the highlight so far along with the nice, comfortable weather and variety of food/drink that a holiday offers. Bloody Japan and their dull and monotonous bloody crap.

Anyway, my mate Joey is in the room probably having a bit of an adverse reaction to all the food he's stuffed in his face today. We just met up with some girls from Kochi for dinner and we're off to Laos tomorrow afternoon. A 12 hour train ride through the night.... woohoo.

Cheerio

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory