Friday 11 September 2009

PostHeaderIcon Friday afternoon

Friday afternoon is my favourite time of the week. I finish work at lunch. Here's what I've done so far:

Ate 5 sausages, 2 eggs and tea for lunch.
Watched youtube videos of past Scotland World Cup games. I am hurting from the Holland defeat.
Finished reading my book.
Went and bought a new bottle of gin, bottles of tonic and lemon.
Started to drink.
Put on The Supremes.
Cleaned my house.
Danced and sang for a bit.
Went for a 20 minute nap listening to David Bowie.
Started to study Japanese only to stop and realise I'd been slapping my cheek for 10 minutes to the rhythm of LCD Soundsystem

Off for dinner with old Japanese women. See ya later

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I am a 24 year old Scotsman currently teaching English to Japanese schoolchildren. I live in a small town on the east coast of Kochi prefecture.

Shashins

Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory